You’ve made it to A Million Musings! The home for all my musings and struggles as a multi-passionate creative. One part personal, one part lifestyle, this blog welcomes anyone who strives to live purposefully while making sense of their curiosities and fears.
In this blog, I’ll talk about life, career, travel, and anything else you might find helpful or (mildly) entertaining. My aim is 1) to connect with other multi-passionate individuals and 2) to share my own personal creative projects.
My name’s Gawoon, and I’m a self-proclaimed creative entrepreneur. (Shhh!)
As an entrepreneur and aspiring entertainment professional, I’m aware of the work that lies ahead. At the same time, I know that my dreams may eventually change. I’ve always been an obsessive planner (which has its pros and cons), but I’m slowly learning to embrace spontaneity and the challenges that come my way.
1) When I was a kid, my dream was to become an artist. Then an author. Then an actress. (None of which I have become.)
2) I’ve always enjoyed singing and used to even post covers on Youtube when I was in 6th grade. However, I was too scared to show my face online, so I’d upload videos with the audio and album cover only.
3) The first blog I ever started was on Xanga.com in the early 2000s. Blogging was just becoming a thing and I was way too young to be even blogging in the first place.
4) I graduated college with a B.A. in Economics. What does that mean? I don’t really know.
5) I get strangely competitive when playing charades.
6) I’m a huge fan of Conan O’Brien.
7) I’m Asian but admittedly bad at using chopsticks.
8) I’m a lover of pasta and all things carbs.
9) I love doing mediocre celebrity impressions.
10) Toilet paper “over,” not “under.” Don’t argue with me on this.
If you want to see the FULL list of random facts (though I don’t think you do), click HERE.